domingo, 23 de agosto de 2015

SWEETEST PERFECTION



Finding it hard to measure the joy

I wonder if I do deserve such a treasure
Being so tenderly embraced by a boy
Feeling so peacefully merged into pleasure

Tasting the sweetest delight of his tongue

Breathing his breath and reading his eyes
I search for words to compose a song
But no dialect sounds propperly nice

I sense affection flowing through his hands

And smell desire all over his skin
Melting like butter, my heart expands
Keeping a thousand emotions within

So much aware of how risky life is

I seem not bond to the future or past
Living the moment just as it is
I hold eternity against his chest

What else is time but a human creation,

A way to arrange oneself in a line?
I worship this freedom as a revelation
A decent excuse to fearlessly shine

Tradução: DELICIOSA PERFEIÇÃO


Achando a alegria incomensurável

Pergunto-me se mereço tal tesouro
Ser tão docemente envolto em seus braços
Tão solenemente imerso em prazer

Me deliciando com a sua língua

Lendo-lhe os olhos e inalando o ar
Palavras fracassam na tentativa
De representar sensações tão sublimes

Sinto o afeto escoando das mãos

E o cheiro de desejo por toda a pele
Feito manteiga, o coração derrete
Se revira todo entre mil emoções

Tão consciente dos riscos da vida

Desprezo passado e futuro agora
Vivendo intensamente o momento
Seguro em seu peito a eternidade

O que mais é o tempo, se não uma forma

Que o homem criou pra se orientar?
Ser livre é pra mim uma renovação
Uma permissão pra brilhar sem pensar

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário